Sunday, May 24, 2009

Clap Clap Wizards *raise hands*

Saturday Shannon and I went to KC to meet with Nette and Chris and stay at Newgen's. We ate at T-Rex, which was the first time I'd ate under jellyfish and next to Dinosaurs.
After that we went to a Kansas City Wizards soccer game! We sat in the cauldron, which is the fan section, so we cheered like mad futbol fans. SO much fun! Plus we ended up sitting next to Brett and Brian, Coleman's friends, completely by chance which was nuts. Our boys tied the Chivas (who we watched play the Rapids last summer), but we had two players get red-carded, so we held our own pretty well I'd say. My favorite, Wolff who was #16, was the first to be kicked out :(
After the game we went to Steak 'n Shake...I don't know where else you would go after a game. Chris and I got hats. Original Gangsta and Ballin since 1939.
We got some sweet gear from the game.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home