Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dance duel for love

We went out to Bonk last night at the Forum (that's when they play music from the Top 40), kind of a big night there. A girl in line sold me her spare ticket for 3.60 rather than me paying 5 pounds, I'll take it! I mean, I took it!

We went again with Hanna and Sarah and her flatmates, plus Dan and Tim (I hope by now you've defaulted to "we" meaning "Nicole and I"). And we met up with Alex, Megan, and Coral! Plus the trivia team, gosh darn it I love the friends I've met this far :) Just LOOK at Sarah dance!
They had a fire alarm around 1:30 am, so we all had to go outside without our coats! Ahh it was freeeezing. The boys made a wall around us though, bless their hearts. x

To see all the photos from Bonk night, follow this link.

I also got a hair cut today, drastically shorter, but still not that short. HUGE pile of hair on the ground though. I don't get how all this is still left!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home