Monday, March 01, 2010

22s son!

I turned 22 this last Saturday! Here's how birthday week went:

Monday: As you may recall, class got canceled due to less than an inch of snow.
Tuesday: I was working out and Friends came on.
Wednesday: Went bowling with Hanna, Nicole, Sarah, and her flatmates. (I got second in our lane both games :)
Thursday: Not much
Friday: Went to St. Albans all by myself to do a little shopping, it's a nice way to center myself. And to get sweet birthday deals at H&M <3


Saturday the girls met me outside my flat and Nicole gave me gifts of a blueberry cupcake and a housecoat! (I'd been wanting one since I got here)







We then went to see Stonehenge:
And then to the city of Bath. Such a gorgeous city!

It's where the Roman Baths are housed. That water has never been changed...

We also listened to the choir sing in the Bath Abbey, it was really awesome. (This was part of the architecture on the outside of the church, the angels were climbing up a ladder that lead to heaven)
And then. Then it was time to get down for the double deuce. Yeah Birthdays!! Aww friends :)

Links to: Stonehenge/Bath trip (Windsor pictures as well) and Birthday at the Forum

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 3/02/2010 8:14 AM, Blogger The Math Ninja said...

So was the water pretty stinky?

 
At 3/02/2010 3:59 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

I didn't smell anything, but it had really weird things growing in it, they looked like really skinny stretched out light bulbs. iiiit was pretty weird. and a little gross. Very murky too. It's safe to say I would NOT bathe there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home