Wednesday, May 26, 2010

And all that Jazz

Time has really started going fast. Recently I've...
Celebrated Nicole's birthday
Gone to London's West End with Alex to see Chicago, choreographed by Anne Reinking.
Gone back into London the next day to see Stomp
Saw more of London, this was the Southern part. Probably my favorite.
Picnicked a few times with Alex since it's FINALLY been sunny and warm all at the same time!

Gone to Sheffield to see Cirque du Soleil with some of my flatmates

And finally got to see Keagan for myself! She is so cute, it's going to be a bit cute mess once we get her and Cass together, I can't WAIT!!

I think Shannon tries to hide how cute they are together.
She looks like a baby doll!

Tonight is the last Bonk at the Forum, tomorrow is my last exam, and then Alex and I leave for a tour of Scotland!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home