Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Not seriously

Just a little update for yall, I talked to my speech teacher Mr. Jarmer and he said on school maestro my grade was an 89.9%, but for my final grade he rounded it up. What a guy.

And what a rediculous semester it was...

*I started working at Target
*I went to a renaissance festival
*We went bowling with minonites
*Lauren and I stole cobbler, starting a small yet effective prank war on the boys at the Old Manor house.
*Dave retired
*Lauren and I road-tripped it up to Manhattan to watch game
*I made a bumblebee costume and got it with my friends on halloween
*Lauren and I voted for the very first time.
*I and the rest of the dance team said the phrase "Get it" a total of 8 million times.
*Lauren and I watched 15 straight hours of Grey's Anatomy...and then the other 12 hours within two more days.
*We met Seth Buddy.

Alot more crazy crap happened, more people we hung out with, more boys, more rediculous phrases...
All in all I give the semester an 8.

(here's what I thought of the semester at it's very start)

Hope everyone had a good semester and has a super fly Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home